Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan

DAL Company
Jln . Hayam Wuruk 3
West Jakarta

Dear Sir/Mrs,

I had read the advertisement in JobsDB that your company is looking for employees to hold multiple positions . Based on the advertisement , I was interested to join as a Purchasing Manager in your company 

My name is Indra Febian, I'm 24 years old, I graduated from the University Diponogoro majoring in accounting, I consider myself to qualified as your want.I have good motivation to progress and develop,and able to lead a team, and i have 2.5 years experience in the field of purchasing.

With my qualifications , I am confident that I will contribute effectively to your company . By this I attach :
1 . Copy of Bachelor Degree ( S1 ) Certificate and Academic Transcript .
2 . ID Card Copy
3 . Curriculum Vitae .
4 . Recent photograph with size of 4 × 6 (  2 sheets ) 

I enclose my curriculum vitae for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you soon . I am available for interview at your convenience

Thank you for your time and consideration
Sincerely


Indra Febian 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BETTER

bagaimana cara melestarikan kebudayaan

macam-macam phobia