MY PROFILE

          My name is Indra Febian in my family I am the youngest child I have a brother and sister that 2 men named Andreas Adistana and my sister was named Vonny old Adistana.Orang I have a different background , mama I'm coming from Manado which was raised in Surabaya while papa I come from west Java in ciamis his right . I was born in Surabaya and raised in Calcutta I was born in February 1993 on December 04 when I was 19 years old I like to play futsal , badminton , basketball , swimming , and many other sport which I dream I was sukai.Cita wanted to be a pilot but it all has gone as I eye disease is cataract disease I contracted the disease when I was 5 years old and at that time I was taken to the hospital eye Jakarta is Jakarta eyes Center . I operated on both eyes two before I go to elementary school I went to primary school at age 6 years.I had once attended elementary Bojong Swamp Lumbu VI in elementary school I was educated in tesebut I have many friends . After elementary Bojong I intend to enter into the country ie SMP 16 junior high school but I did not get into junior high proficiency level because the value ( nem ) at the time I graduated from elementary school does not meet the criteria set by the school that is 6.5 whereas the value at that time I almost met the criteria the 6.4 is a little different but it's only about 0.1 less fortunate what is called bad luck for me to get into junior high country ... ? ? . Finally after 16 is not acceptable in junior high I plan to go into private junior high school that is in junior Yadika 8 by mama was in because I was learning that I kepengen with it because at the private lesson more than a lesson in smp SMP negri.Di the Yadika 8 if different from the SMP 16 junior Yadika 8 value 6.4 was the result I graduated from elementary school was not the most important effect is to share new student admissions tests and pay off all the arrears as building fees , money spp , etc. are able to get into the junior tersebut.Setelah three her long years of junior high school stepped forward to the end of high school I want to go to high school intentions country but because there was an offer lower cost yah I thank ajjah I went Yadika 8 school in high school again . After 3 years in high school I graduated with the end result is not very satisfying , but enough to get into college negri.Aku graduated from high school in 2010 after graduating I was planning to go to a college in the country that UNJ but I was not accepted in UNJ I switch to private colleges in the end I got GUNADARMA UNIVERSITY . In Gunadarma I took the faculty of computer science and information technology and majored in computer systems . When I later graduated from this Gunadarma I will be looking for a job I'm happy parents and GOD willing, I want to dispatch beloved mother I went to the holy land to perform the pilgrimage when I age and the age of his beloved mother I was given a long life by GOD Almighty amen rabbal alamin ya ...........

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CONTOH KASUS KEWARGANEGARAAN ANAK YANG LAHIR DARI PERKAWINAN CAMPURAN

bagaimana cara melestarikan kebudayaan

MY BEST FRIENDS FOREVER